5/11/2012

TV Stand by Ashley - Natural Wood (T334-10) Review

TV Stand by Ashley - Natural Wood (T334-10)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have waited to buy a flat screen TV for one 1/2 years just because I couldn't find the right stand for it to sit on. I thought most of the tables, stands etc were too expensive, very ugly and some took up too much space. When I saw this table I got very excited! It was simple and sleek, didn't look like it took up too much room....I had to have it. It is even better than I thought it might be, very very nice. LOVE IT!!!!! Oh, and yes I bought my TV the next day!

Click Here to see more reviews about: TV Stand by Ashley - Natural Wood (T334-10)

The rich finish and angular contemporary design of the "Deagan" accent table collection come together to create furniture that fits flawlessly into the decor of any living environment. The rich dark brown finish flows beautifully over the straight-lined contemporary design and the angled legs to make this furniture stylish as well as functional with the ample amount of shelf storage this collection offers. With the addition of the clear beveled glass insert adorning the cocktail table top, this collection captures the true essence of great contemporary design. Enhance the beauty of your home's decor with the style and function of the "Deagan" accent table collection.

Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Click here for more information about TV Stand by Ashley - Natural Wood (T334-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment