4/20/2012

Sofa Table by Ashley - Natural Wood (T729-4) Review

Sofa Table by Ashley - Natural Wood (T729-4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This sofa table is very good looking and easy to assemble, took a little time because your working with an allen wrench instead of a screwdriver so takes a little longer but still very easy. The table looks great and a good deal for the money, however it is not a high end piece of furniture. I don't think it is hard wood. Mine had a tiny chip missing from the bottom shelf and looks like pressed wood. Still a good deal for the price. Its heavy and sturdy. I had purchased the coffee table and end table at a furniture store and paid alot more. They didn't have the sofa table so I went online and found it on amazon.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sofa Table by Ashley - Natural Wood (T729-4)

Richly designed with an early American country flavor, the beauty of the "Welton" accent table collection lies within the rich finishes and scrolling style that brings this furniture to life. The birch veneers are bathed in a warm brown finish that plays beautifully off the aged bronze color of the heavy wrought metal of the table supports. With cast ornamentation adorning the metal and a clear float glass insert on the coffee table, this collection is the essence of early American craftsmanship. Enhance the true beauty of your home decor with the flowing design of the "Welton" accent table collection.

Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Click here for more information about Sofa Table by Ashley - Natural Wood (T729-4)

No comments:

Post a Comment